Jumat, 04 Desember 2009

APPOINTMENT

Here you some other expressions of making,accepting and declining appointments.

Making an Appoinment :
• Will you go out with me tonight?
• What if we go swimming this afternoon?
• Let’s do something to help the flood victims.

Acceppting an Appoinment :


• No problem. I’m free on Sunday.
• I’ll be there.
• I wait for you there.
• All right. See you there.
• O.K. I’ll be there on time


Declining an Appoinment :

• Sorry I can’t.
• I’d love to, but I can’t.
• I really want to, but I can’t.
• I’m sorry. I have another appointment.


Here are some expressions for canceling an Appoinment and the respons :
Canceling an Appoinment :

• I’m sorry I can’t meet you today. I’m very busy. Can we meet another day?
• I’m terribly sorry I have to cancel our appointment.
• I’m sorry I have to put off our appointment.
• I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with you.


Responding :
• O.K./ Fine!
• No problem!/ No big deal!
• It’s all right.
• I see./ I understand.


1 komentar:

  1. Hi Ocvilien,
    See? I pay you a visit. It's cool. Have you tried the 'read more'? OK, good luck to you n see you next visit.

    BalasHapus